Barbados Elite Club - Reward Programme Terms and Conditions
- Barbados Elite Club is a rewards programme that is open to adults aged 18 and over and are permanent residents of the UK.
- The programme is only open to employees of ABTA or ATOL registered UK travel agents and tour operators.
- The agents applying to participate on the Barbados Elite Club program must provide the following details to qualify for entry: their name, their e-mail address and the name of their employer, job title, ABTA and ATOL number and full UK address.
- Participating travel agents will be required to complete all booking information in order to collect points and subsequently redeem rewards.
- Employer's permission is required in order to participate in the Barbados Elite Club program.
- No responsibility is accepted by Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. (BTMI) for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- BTMI reserve the right to cancel the loyalty programme at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- BTMI will not publish or provide participant's details to any third party organisations other than their marketing agency and reward fulfilment company.
- BTMI, and its marketing agency, may from time to time contact the agents with relevant information, updates and/or promotions.
- Participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full and to agree to be bound by them when registering for the Barbados Elite Club UK rewards programme.
- All rewards are offered on a 'non-tax-paid basis'. It is the responsibility of the agents to declare any applicable rewards to HMRC via their P11D form. If in doubt they will need to seek employer's or accountants’ advice on declaring the rewards within the tax returns.
Rewards are approved and redeemed at the sole discretion of BTMI and its accommodation partners and in most cases approved and rewarded after date of arrival of guests. In the event of a booking being approved prior to guest arrival, BTMI reserve the right recover any reward or its value in the case of fraudulent booking or cancellation of the bookings.
- Where applicable and on occasion the agents may store reward points, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised by clicking Redeem within the dashboard. Rewards can only be redeemed by the qualifying agent and are non-transferrable.
- There are no cash alternatives
- All logged bookings will be sent to the accommodation partners for approval through an automated process. The hotel will be able to either approve or decline the booking based on the information they have on their side. All such updates will be visible on the dashboard and necessary notifications will be sent to the agents periodically.
- All Barbados holiday bookings must include return flights; The lead name from each holiday booking; UK departure date; flight number, Passenger Name Record and hotel details are required in order to make the entry for earning the rewards.
- In the case of a double logged booking entry, the originator of the booking (i.e. selling direct to consumer) will be rewarded.
- There is no restriction on number of entries per participant.
- Double dipping on accommodation is not permitted - i.e. Agents redeeming points for hotel stays may not claim for accommodation with bookings where they have been reported and redeemed for stays at the same hotel or chain on another reward campaign.
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Barbados Elite Club
As a registrant of this programme travel agents agree to the following:
- In order to register, travel agents must be an employee of a travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium.
- Login credentials are unique to each travel agent and will travel with them should agencies change. It is the responsibility of the agents to keep profile information up to date and advise of changes in contact details under "Edit Profile".
- Barbados Elite Club may from time to time send relevant updates about the programme, its parent organisation VisitBarbados.org, its events, products and partners. You consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by Barbados Elite Club and all associated parties within the training and rewards platform and its community.
- Barbados Elite Club also incorporates its training module. By registering for the rewards programme, agents agree that membership login will permit entry to either/both platforms without a new login or registration, and as such individuals membership data would therefore be shared and registered with both platforms to facilitate this process and for regular communication. If at any time a member wishes to stop receiving marketing communications, they are able to update their preferences through the platform. Please note this may also result in cancelling the membership from Barbados Elite Club loyalty programme and shall forfeit any rewards earned through the loyalty programme.
- BTMI will not share travel agents data with any other organisation unless it is otherwise expressed herein.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to read and accept the terms and conditions of the Barbados Elite Club Training and Loyalty Programme. If a member pays tax in the UK, he/she will be required to confirm taking the responsibility of declaring the income in P11D at the time of filing of tax returns. If in doubt employer’s or accountants advice on taxation should be sought out.
- For any questions or concerns email: firstname.lastname@example.org